Beginning to Write

Yes, I'm starting to write. Or, type, technically speaking.

I have thoughts I wish to share but have been afraid in putting it all down in writing. Why? If I recall correctly, I wasn't good in Writing Composition class back in schoool. All those rules or guidelines to follow so my sentences will flow smoothly in place. One sentence has to connect with the other to form a compelling piece. But then again, who's going to grade my work now? Hah!

Looking and reading through different walls-to-walls and blogs, I certainly believe that blogging is an outstanding form of exercise to enhance one's brain function. I do hope that bloggers still use proper and correct english, for their sake (lest someone gets to share blog as a joke). Reason I'm doing some writing now. I need to keep my brain working. And remember correct spelling of "please" (I almost always write "pls").

Here's hoping that I get to write at least once a week - just like my physical fitness routine.
Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Million Dollar Listing

Paano nga ba Carmina?